Quinton Byfield Game Preview: Kings vs. Panthers - November 16
The Los Angeles Kings, with Quinton Byfield, are in action Thursday versus the Florida Panthers at Crypto.com Arena, with the puck dropping at 10:30 PM ET. There are prop bets for Byfield available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Quinton Byfield vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Byfield Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Byfield has a plus-minus of +9, while averaging 14:52 on the ice per game.
- Byfield has a goal in two of 14 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Byfield has a point in nine games this year (out of 14), including multiple points three times.
- Byfield has had an assist in a game eight times this year over 14 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability that Byfield hits the over on his points over/under is 47.6%, based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Byfield having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Byfield Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have conceded 43 goals in total (2.9 per game), the 10th-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks 10th-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.