Best Bets & Odds for the Pittsburgh vs. Boston College Game – Thursday, November 16
The Pittsburgh Panthers (2-8) and Boston College Eagles (6-4) will face each other in a clash of ACC opponents at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Pittsburgh vs. Boston College? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Pittsburgh vs. Boston College?
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Boston College 27, Pittsburgh 24
- Pittsburgh has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Panthers have played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Boston College has been an underdog in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have a record of when they're set as an underdog of +110 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this game.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Boston College (+2.5)
- So far this year Pittsburgh has two victories against the spread.
- In 2023, the Panthers are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- Against the spread, Boston College is 4-6-0 this season.
- So far this season, the Eagles have been installed as underdogs by a 2.5-point margin or more five times and are 4-1 ATS in those contests.
Parlay your bets together on the Pittsburgh vs. Boston College matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (46.5)
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- In the Boston College's 10 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday's over/under of 46.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.3 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the total of 46.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||44.5||47||42.8|
|Implied Total AVG||27.4||30.5||25.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||51.1||50.3||52.3|
|Implied Total AVG||30.3||30.8||29.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-1||3-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-3||0-2||3-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.