Phillip Danault Game Preview: Kings vs. Panthers - November 16
The Los Angeles Kings, with Phillip Danault, will be on the ice Thursday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Florida Panthers. Looking to bet on Danault's props versus the Panthers? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Phillip Danault vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSFL, and BSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Danault Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Danault has averaged 17:35 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -1.
- In three of 14 games this year, Danault has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Danault has a point in six of 14 games played this year, with multiple points in one of them.
- Danault has posted an assist in a game four times this year in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability that Danault goes over his points prop total is 52.4%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Danault has an implied probability of 37.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Danault Stats vs. the Panthers
- On defense, the Panthers are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, allowing 43 goals in total (2.9 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks 10th-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.