Troy Terry Game Preview: Ducks vs. Avalanche - November 15
Troy Terry and the Anaheim Ducks will face the Colorado Avalanche at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, at Ball Arena. Thinking about a bet on Terry? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Troy Terry vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Terry Season Stats Insights
- Terry has averaged 18:48 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- Terry has scored a goal in three of 15 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Terry has a point in seven games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Terry has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Terry's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 56.1% that he goes over.
- There is a 37.7% chance of Terry having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Terry Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche are allowing 44 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 12th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 15th-ranked goal differential (+3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.