Mason McTavish Game Preview: Ducks vs. Avalanche - November 15
Mason McTavish will be in action when the Anaheim Ducks and Colorado Avalanche meet at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. Thinking about a bet on McTavish in the Ducks-Avalanche matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mason McTavish vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
McTavish Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, McTavish has averaged 17:38 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +3.
- In six of 15 games this season, McTavish has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In 12 of 15 games this season, McTavish has recorded a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- McTavish has had an assist in a game seven times this year over 15 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability that McTavish hits the over on his points prop total is 51.2%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, McTavish has an implied probability of 34.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
McTavish Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche are allowing 44 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 12th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 15th-ranked goal differential (+3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.