Top Player Prop Bets for Lakers vs. Kings on November 15, 2023
Player prop betting options for Anthony Davis, Domantas Sabonis and others are available in the Los Angeles Lakers-Sacramento Kings matchup at Crypto.com Arena on Wednesday (starting at 10:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Lakers vs. Kings Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs Kings Additional Info
|Lakers vs Kings Prediction|
|Lakers vs Kings Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Kings Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Kings Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Kings|
NBA Props Today: Los Angeles Lakers
Anthony Davis Props
|25.5 (Over: -106)||12.5 (Over: -122)||3.5 (Over: +124)|
- Wednesday's points prop bet for Davis is 25.5 points. That is 0.2 fewer than his season average of 25.7.
- He has averaged 0.5 less rebounds per game (12) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (12.5).
- Davis has averaged 2.7 assists per game, 0.8 less than Wednesday's assist over/under (3.5).
Get Davis gear at Fanatics!
LeBron James Props
|23.5 (Over: -118)||8.5 (Over: -104)||6.5 (Over: -125)||2.5 (Over: +158)|
- Wednesday's over/under for LeBron James is 23.5. That's 0.5 more than his season average.
- He averages 1.8 more rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 8.5.
- James averages 7.3 assists, 0.8 more than Wednesday's prop bet (6.5).
- He 1.7 made three-pointers average is 0.8 lower than his prop bet on Wednesday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
D'Angelo Russell Props
|15.5 (Over: -110)||2.5 (Over: -145)||6.5 (Over: -130)||2.5 (Over: +138)|
- D'Angelo Russell's 14 points per game are 1.5 fewer than Wednesday's over/under.
- He has pulled down 3.7 boards per game, 1.2 more than his over/under for Wednesday's game.
- Russell averages seven assists, 0.5 more than his over/under for Wednesday.
- Russell, at 1.3 three-pointers made per game, averages 1.2 less than his over/under on Wednesday.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Sacramento Kings
Domantas Sabonis Props
|17.5 (Over: -102)||12.5 (Over: -105)||6.5 (Over: -133)|
- The 17.5-point over/under for Sabonis on Wednesday is 0.2 lower than his scoring average.
- He averages 2.5 more rebounds than his over/under on Wednesday (which is 12.5).
- Sabonis' assist average -- 5.7 -- is 0.8 lower than Wednesday's over/under (6.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Keegan Murray Props
|14.5 (Over: -111)||6.5 (Over: +106)||2.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 14.5 points prop total set for Keegan Murray on Wednesday is 1.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (16).
- He has averaged 1.2 more rebounds per game (7.7) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (6.5).
- Murray's 3.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday's game (2.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.