How to Watch the Lakers vs. Kings Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
A pair of hot teams meet when the Los Angeles Lakers (6-5) host the Sacramento Kings (5-4) on November 15, 2023. The Lakers will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Kings, who have won three straight.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Lakers and Kings, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Lakers vs. Kings Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Lakers vs Kings Additional Info
|Lakers vs Kings Prediction|
|Lakers vs Kings Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Kings Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Kings Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Kings Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Kings Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lakers Stats Insights
- The Lakers are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points lower than the 48.7% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles is 5-1 when it shoots higher than 48.7% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 19th best rebounding team in the league, the Kings rank 17th.
- The 113.1 points per game the Lakers score are only 1.3 fewer points than the Kings give up (114.4).
- Los Angeles is 4-1 when scoring more than 114.4 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- The Lakers are scoring 117.2 points per game when playing at home. In road games, they are averaging 109.7 points per contest.
- Los Angeles is ceding 108.0 points per game this year at home, which is 13.0 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (121.0).
- In home games, the Lakers are averaging the same number of three-pointers per game as they are on the road (10.0). Meanwhile, they own a better three-point percentage at home (35.2%) compared to in away games (33.0%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.