Lakers vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Lakers (6-5) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (5-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 as 1.5-point favorites. The Kings have also won three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 235.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Kings Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- Los Angeles' 11 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 235.5 points four times.
- Los Angeles has an average total of 228.2 in its matchups this year, 7.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this season, the Lakers have compiled a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Los Angeles has won five out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- This season, Los Angeles has won five of its seven games when favored by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for the Lakers.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Lakers vs Kings Additional Info
|Lakers vs Kings Prediction|
|Lakers vs Kings Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Kings Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Kings Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Kings Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Kings|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers vs. Kings Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 235.5||% of Games Over 235.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than road games. It has covered two times in five opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered two times in six opportunities in away games.
- The 113.1 points per game the Lakers score are just 1.3 fewer points than the Kings give up (114.4).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 114.4 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Lakers vs. Kings Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lakers vs. Kings Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.