Lakers vs. Kings Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
Two hot teams meet when the Sacramento Kings (5-4) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (6-5) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings are 1.5-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Lakers, who have won three straight.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Kings Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 116 - Kings 112
Lakers vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Lakers Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Lakers Injury Report|
|Kings vs Lakers Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Lakers Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Lakers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Kings
- Pick ATS: Lakers (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-3.6)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 228.0
- The Kings have put together a 5-4-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-7-0 mark of the Lakers.
- As a 1.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Los Angeles is 2-2 against the spread compared to the 3-4 ATS record Sacramento racks up as a 1.5-point favorite.
- Sacramento's games have gone over the total 55.6% of the time this season (five out of nine), which is more often than Los Angeles' games have (five out of 11).
- The Kings have a .571 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-3) this season while the Lakers have a .250 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (1-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- The Lakers are 15th in the league in points scored (113.1 per game) and 19th in points allowed (115.1).
- At 43.6 rebounds per game and 45.7 rebounds allowed, Los Angeles is 19th and 21st in the league, respectively.
- At 25.4 assists per game, the Lakers are 13th in the NBA.
- Los Angeles commits 13.6 turnovers per game and force 13.2 per game, ranking 13th and 21st, respectively, in the league.
- The Lakers are the third-worst squad in the NBA in 3-pointers made (10.0 per game) and 23rd in 3-point percentage (34.0%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.