Frank Vatrano Game Preview: Ducks vs. Avalanche - November 15
The Anaheim Ducks, including Frank Vatrano, will be in action Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Colorado Avalanche. If you're considering a bet on Vatrano against the Avalanche, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Frank Vatrano vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +240)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vatrano Season Stats Insights
- Vatrano has averaged 18:34 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +6).
- Vatrano has a goal in six games this year out of 15 games played, including multiple goals three times.
- In nine of 15 games this year, Vatrano has recorded a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- Vatrano has an assist in four of 15 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 50% that Vatrano hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- Vatrano has an implied probability of 29.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Vatrano Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche have given up 44 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 12th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's +3 goal differential ranks 15th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.