Cameron Reddish NBA Player Preview vs. the Kings - November 15
Cameron Reddish and the rest of the Los Angeles Lakers will be hitting the court versus the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Reddish's performance, we break down his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cameron Reddish Prop Bets vs. the Kings
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-152)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+104)
Looking to bet on one or more of Reddish's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kings 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- The Kings were 25th in the NBA defensively last season, giving up 118.1 points per contest.
- Allowing 42.2 rebounds per contest last year, the Kings were ninth in the league in that category.
- The Kings were the 28th-ranked squad in the NBA in assists allowed per game last season, at 26.7.
- The Kings were the 18th-ranked team in the league in terms of allowing three-pointers last season, giving up 12.5 makes per contest.
Cameron Reddish vs. the Kings
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.