Cam Fowler Game Preview: Ducks vs. Avalanche - November 15
The Anaheim Ducks, including Cam Fowler, will be in action Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Colorado Avalanche. Does a wager on Fowler intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cam Fowler vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fowler Season Stats Insights
- Fowler has averaged 24:11 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- In two of 15 games this year, Fowler has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- In seven of 15 games this season, Fowler has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In six of 15 games this year, Fowler has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Fowler has an implied probability of 44.4% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Fowler has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Fowler Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On defense, the Avalanche are conceding 44 total goals (3.1 per game) which ranks 12th in the league.
- The team has the league's 15th-ranked goal differential (+3).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.