Ducks vs. Avalanche Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Anaheim Ducks (9-6) will attempt to prolong a five-game road win streak when they face the Colorado Avalanche (9-5) on Wednesday, November 15 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Ducks' offense has totaled 34 goals during their past 10 outings, while their defense has conceded 26 goals. They have had 36 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored 10 goals (27.8%). They are 7-3-0 over those games.
As hockey action continues, prepare for the matchup by checking out which club we predict will capture the win in Wednesday's game.
Ducks vs. Avalanche Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projections model for this game expects a final result of Avalanche 4, Ducks 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Avalanche (-350)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Ducks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Ducks vs Avalanche Additional Info
|Avalanche vs Ducks Odds/Over/Under|
|Avalanche vs Ducks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Avalanche vs Ducks Player Props|
|How to Watch Avalanche vs Ducks|
Ducks Splits and Trends
- The Ducks have a 3-0-3 record in overtime games this season and a 9-6 overall record.
- Anaheim has earned 10 points (5-2-0) in its seven games decided by one goal.
- This season the Ducks registered only one goal in three games and they lost every time.
- Anaheim failed to win the only game this season when it scored exactly two goals.
- The Ducks have scored at least three goals in 10 games, earning 18 points from those contests.
- This season, Anaheim has scored a single power-play goal in three games and registered four points with a record of 2-1-0.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Anaheim has posted a record of 2-4-0 (four points).
- The Ducks have been outshot by opponents nine times this season, and earned 14 points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Avalanche Rank||Avalanche AVG||Ducks AVG||Ducks Rank|
|21st||18.18%||Power Play %||21.15%||15th|
|8th||85.71%||Penalty Kill %||80.88%||13th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Ducks vs. Avalanche Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.