Will Leo Carlsson Score a Goal Against the Predators on November 14?
In the upcoming game against the Nashville Predators, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, can we expect Leo Carlsson to score a goal for the Anaheim Ducks? Let's dig into the most relevant stats and trends to figure out which player props you should be thinking about.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Leo Carlsson score a goal against the Predators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +290 (Bet $10 to win $29.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Carlsson stats and insights
- Carlsson has scored in four of 10 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- He has not faced the Predators yet this season.
- On the power play he has two goals, plus one assist.
- He has a 26.1% shooting percentage, attempting 1.9 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Predators defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Predators are giving up 49 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 21st in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Predators have shut out opponents once. They are averaging 20.4 hits and 17.1 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ducks vs. Predators game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.