Lakers vs. Grizzlies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Lakers (5-5) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (2-8) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSE. The over/under is 225.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: SportsNet LA and BSSE
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- Los Angeles' 10 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 225.5 points five times.
- Los Angeles has an average point total of 226.9 in its contests this year, 1.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Lakers are 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been favored six times and won four of those games.
- Los Angeles has played as a favorite of -275 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Lakers have a 73.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Lakers vs Grizzlies Additional Info
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Prediction|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Grizzlies|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- Los Angeles has done a better job covering the spread when playing on the road (2-4-0) than it has in home games (1-3-0).
- The Lakers record only 3.1 fewer points per game (111) than the Grizzlies allow (114.1).
- Los Angeles has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 114.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.