Lakers vs. Grizzlies Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Los Angeles Lakers (5-5) are favored (by 6.5 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-8) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet LA and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 116 - Grizzlies 109
Lakers vs Grizzlies Additional Info
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Grizzlies Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Grizzlies|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Grizzlies
- Pick ATS: Lakers (- 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-6.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.8
- Both the Lakers and the Grizzlies have covered the spread 30% of the time this season, resulting in a 3-7-0 ATS record for the Lakers and a 3-7-0 mark for the Grizz.
- Los Angeles hasn't covered the spread as a 6.5-point favorite or more this season, while Memphis covers as an underdog of 6.5 or more 100% of the time.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to eclipse the point total in 40% of its games this season (four of 10), the same percentage as Memphis and its opponents (four of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Lakers are 4-2, a better record than the Grizzlies have posted (1-3) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- On offense, the Lakers are averaging 111.0 points per game (19th-ranked in league). They are ceding 115.9 points per contest at the other end of the court (21st-ranked).
- Los Angeles ranks 22nd in the NBA with 42.6 boards per game, but it is allowing 47.0 rebounds per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the league.
- The Lakers rank 20th in the NBA with 24.9 assists per contest.
- This year, Los Angeles is committing 13.2 turnovers per game (10th-ranked in NBA) and forcing 13.6 turnovers per contest (19th-ranked).
- It's been rough sledding for the Lakers in terms of three-pointers, as they are averaging only 8.8 made threes per game (second-worst in NBA) and are draining just 30.4% of their attempted threes (second-worst).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.