Cam Fowler Game Preview: Ducks vs. Predators - November 14
Cam Fowler and the Anaheim Ducks will play on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Nashville Predators. Considering a wager on Fowler? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cam Fowler vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +150)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fowler Season Stats Insights
- Fowler has averaged 24:12 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -1).
- Fowler has a goal in one of his 14 games playedthis year, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Fowler has a point in six of 14 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- In six of 14 games this season, Fowler has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 45.5% that Fowler hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Fowler going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 40%.
Fowler Stats vs. the Predators
- On the defensive side, the Predators are allowing 49 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 21st in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 22nd-ranked goal differential (-7).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.