Rams vs. Colts Injury Report — Week 4
Review the injury report for the Los Angeles Rams (1-2), which currently has seven players listed, as the Rams prepare for their matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (2-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, October 1 at 1:00 PM .
In their most recent game, the Rams lost 19-16 to the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Colts' last game ended in a 22-19 win over the Baltimore Ravens.
Los Angeles Rams Injury Report Today
|Joseph Noteboom||OT||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Aaron Donald||DT||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Puka Nacua||WR||Oblique||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Indianapolis Colts Injury Report Today
|Dallis Flowers||CB||Back||Full Participation In Practice|
|Grover Stewart||DT||Foot||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Anthony Richardson||QB||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Commanders vs Eagles
- Click here for Steelers vs Texans
- Click here for Bengals vs Titans
- Click here for Dolphins vs Bills
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
Rams vs. Colts Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Rams or the Colts with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rams Season Insights
- The Rams are totaling 368 yards per game offensively this year (ninth in NFL), and they are allowing 284.7 yards per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
- Offensively, the Rams rank 15th in the NFL with 23 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 13th in points allowed (284.7 points allowed per contest).
- The Rams have the seventh-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (181 allowed per game), and they've been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 284 passing yards per game.
- Los Angeles is compiling 84 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 25th in the NFL. The team's defensive unit ranks 13th, giving up 103.7 rushing yards per contest.
- The Rams have the 25th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at -3, forcing one turnover (29th in NFL) while turning it over four times (15th in NFL).
Rams vs. Colts Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Rams (-1)
- Moneyline: Rams (-115), Colts (-105)
- Total: 45 points
Sign up to live bet on the Rams-Colts matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.