Dodgers vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
The San Francisco Giants (78-82) hope to stop their three-game losing run versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (99-61), at 9:05 PM ET on Saturday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Clayton Kershaw (13-4) to the mound, while Tristan Beck (3-3) will get the nod for the Giants.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 9:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (13-4, 2.42 ERA) vs Beck - SF (3-3, 4.05 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- Kershaw (13-4) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 24th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five scoreless innings against the San Francisco Giants while allowing two hits.
- The 35-year-old has pitched in 23 games this season with an ERA of 2.42, a 3.47 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.053.
- In 23 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 11 of them.
- Kershaw has started 23 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 18 times. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Clayton Kershaw vs. Giants
- The Giants rank 27th in MLB with a .236 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 27th in the league (.384) and 171 home runs.
- This season, the left-hander has pitched against the Giants in two games, and they have gone 7-for-39 with two doubles and two RBI over 11 innings.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tristan Beck
- Beck (3-3) gets the starting nod for the Giants, his third of the season.
- His most recent time out came out of the bullpen on Sunday when the righty threw 4 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- In 32 games this season, he has compiled a 4.05 ERA and averages 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .248 against him.
- Beck will try to secure his third outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 2.5 innings per appearance.
- In 19 of his 32 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
Tristan Beck vs. Dodgers
- The opposing Dodgers offense has a collective .258 batting average, and is fifth in the league with 1409 total hits and second in MLB play with 900 runs scored. They have the second-ranked slugging percentage (.457) and are second in all of MLB with 248 home runs.
- Beck has pitched 8 1/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on seven hits while striking out five against the Dodgers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.