Chargers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2500 as of September 27, the Los Angeles Chargers aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Chargers this season on Fubo!
Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chargers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chargers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+2500), the Chargers are 10th-best in the NFL. They are four spots below that, 14th-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Chargers currently have the same odds, going from +2500 at the start of the season to +2500.
- The implied probability of the Chargers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +2500 moneyline odds, is 3.8%.
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles hasn won once against the spread this year.
- Los Angeles has had two games (out of three) go over the total this season.
- The Chargers have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Los Angeles has not played as a moneyline underdog yet this season.
- The Chargers own the second-best offense this season in terms of total yards (416.7 yards per game), but they rank second-worst on the defensive side of the ball (450.7 yards allowed per game).
- The Chargers own the fifth-best offense this season in terms of points scored (28.7 points per game), but they rank fifth-worst defensively (29 points allowed per game).
Chargers Impact Players
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 939 yards (313.0 per game), completing 74.4%, with six touchdowns and zero interceptions in three games.
- In addition, Herbert has rushed for 28 yards and one TD.
- Keenan Allen has 32 receptions for 402 yards (134.0 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- In one game, Austin Ekeler has run for 117 yards (117.0 per game) and one score.
- In three games, Donald Parham has six receptions for 33 yards (11.0 per game) and three scores.
- Kenneth Murray has been doing his part on defense, amassing one INT and 22 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended for the Chargers.
Bet on Chargers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chargers Player Futures
2023-24 Chargers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Dolphins||L 36-34||+900|
|2||September 17||@ Titans||L 27-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Vikings||W 28-24||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|9||November 6||@ Jets||-||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|13||December 3||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|15||December 14||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|17||December 31||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.