Rams vs. Bengals Monday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 3
The Los Angeles Rams (1-1) will do their best to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) on Monday, September 25, 2023 as 3-point underdogs. The over/under has been set at 45.5.
Take a look at the betting insights and trends for the Bengals as they ready for this matchup against the Rams. Here's a look at the betting insights and trends for the Rams as they prepare for this matchup against the Bengals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rams vs. Bengals Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cincinnati Moneyline||Los Angeles Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-165||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Bengals (-3)||45.5||-162||+136||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 3 Odds
Los Angeles vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Rams vs. Bengals Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Los Angeles was 6-10-1 last season.
- The Rams covered the spread four times last season (4-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles had six of its 17 games go over the point total last year.
- Cincinnati covered the spread 12 times in 16 games last year.
- As 3-point favorites or more, the Bengals went 9-3-1 against the spread last season.
- Cincinnati had six of its 16 games hit the over last season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.