Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Los Angeles Rams have been given +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +1200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles compiled a 6-10-1 record against the spread last season.
- Rams games hit the over six out of 17 times last season.
- Los Angeles ranked worst in total offense (280.5 yards per game) last season, but it played slightly better on defense, ranking 19th with 341.1 yards allowed per game.
- Last season the Rams won only once on the road and had a 4-5 record at home.
- Los Angeles won two games as the underdog (2-9) and went 3-3 as the favorite last season.
- The Rams won only once in the NFC West (1-5), and they went 3-9 in the NFC as a whole.
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford had 10 TD passes and eight interceptions in nine games last year, completing 68.0% of his throws for 2,087 yards (231.9 per game).
- In addition, Stafford ran for 9 yards and one TD.
- Tyler Higbee had 72 receptions for 620 yards (38.8 per game) and three touchdowns in 16 games.
- Demarcus Robinson had 48 receptions for 458 yards (28.6 per game) and two touchdowns in 16 games a season ago with the Ravens.
- Van Jefferson had 24 receptions for 369 yards (36.9 per game) and three touchdowns in 10 games.
- John Johnson posted one interception to go with 96 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 17 games last year for the Browns.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
|Cooper Kupp MVP Odds|
|Tyler Higbee Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Matthew Stafford MVP Odds|
|Aaron Donald Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Zach Evans Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+4000|
|2||September 17||49ers||L 30-23||+600|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||-||+1200|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.