Dodgers vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 23
The San Francisco Giants (77-77) visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (94-59) at 9:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Clayton Kershaw (12-4, 2.52 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Giants will turn to John Brebbia (3-1, 3.67 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (12-4, 2.52 ERA) vs Brebbia - SF (3-1, 3.67 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- Kershaw (12-4) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander allowed two hits in four scoreless innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 2.52 and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .210 in 22 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start 11 times in 22 starts this season.
- Kershaw has started 22 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 17 times. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance.
- He has six appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 22 chances this season.
Clayton Kershaw vs. Giants
- The Giants are batting .239 this season, 25th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .390 (25th in the league) with 168 home runs.
- The left-hander has faced the Giants one time this season, allowing them to go 5-for-22 with a double and two RBI in six innings.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: John Brebbia
- Brebbia (3-1) takes the mound first for the Giants in his ninth start of the season. He has a 3.67 ERA in 34 1/3 innings pitched, with 43 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared in relief on Friday, when he threw two-thirds of an inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing one earned run while giving up one hit.
- The 33-year-old has put together a 3.67 ERA and 11.3 strikeouts per nine innings across 36 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .211 to opposing hitters.
- Brebbia has yet to notch a quality start this season.
- Brebbia, who averages 0.9 per outing, has not gone five or more innings in a start this season (in eight starts).
- He has had 26 appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
John Brebbia vs. Dodgers
- He meets a Dodgers offense that ranks second in the league with 859 total runs scored while batting .257 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .457 slugging percentage (second in MLB action) and has hit a total of 238 home runs (second in the league).
- Brebbia has pitched 3 1/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on two hits while striking out four against the Dodgers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.