Dodgers vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Max Muncy and the Los Angeles Dodgers head into the third of a four-game series against J.D. Davis and the San Francisco Giants at Dodger Stadium, Saturday at 9:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are listed as -225 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Giants (+180). An 8.5-run over/under is listed in this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dodgers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dodgers vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Dodgers Recent Betting Performance
- The Dodgers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Dodgers and their opponents are 3-5-2 in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Dodgers' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Dodgers Betting Records & Stats
- The Dodgers have put together a 78-47 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.4% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 20-9 record (winning 69% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The Dodgers have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has played in 152 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 86 times (86-56-10).
- The Dodgers have put together a 12-9-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.