Dodgers vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants will meet on Thursday at Dodger Stadium, at 10:10 PM ET, with Mookie Betts and Wilmer Flores -- two hot hitters -- expected to deliver at the plate.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Giants +150 moneyline odds. The over/under is 9 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dodgers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dodgers vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Dodgers Recent Betting Performance
- The Dodgers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Dodgers and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Dodgers covered the spread.
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Giants|
|Dodgers vs Giants Odds|
|Dodgers vs Giants Prediction|
Dodgers Betting Records & Stats
- The Dodgers have put together a 77-46 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.6% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 27-16 record (winning 62.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Dodgers have an implied win probability of 64.9%.
- Los Angeles has played in 150 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 86 times (86-55-9).
- The Dodgers have a 12-9-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.