Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000, the Los Angeles Rams are No. 22 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 19.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- Rams games went over the point total six out of 17 times last season.
- While Los Angeles ranked 19th in total defense with 341.1 yards allowed per game last season, it was a little worse on offense, ranking worst (280.5 yards per game).
- Last year the Rams won just once away from home and had a 4-5 record at home.
- Los Angeles had three wins as the favorite in six games last season, and won twice (in 11 opportunities) as an underdog.
- The Rams were 3-9 in the NFC, including 1-5 in the NFC West.
Rams Impact Players
- Cam Akers rushed for 786 yards (52.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games last year.
- Matthew Stafford threw for 2,087 yards (231.9 per game), completing 68.0% of his passes, with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions in nine games.
- On the ground, Stafford scored one touchdown and accumulated 9 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, Tyler Higbee scored three TDs, catching 72 balls for 620 yards (38.8 per game).
- In the passing game with the Ravens, Demarcus Robinson scored two TDs, hauling in 48 balls for 458 yards (28.6 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, John Johnson collected 96 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception in 17 games with the Browns last year.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
|Cooper Kupp MVP Odds|
|Matthew Stafford MVP Odds|
|Tyler Higbee Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Aaron Donald MVP Odds|
|Cam Akers Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+5000|
|2||September 17||49ers||L 30-23||+600|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.