Dodgers vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Detroit Tigers (70-80) will look for another strong showing from a slugger on a hot streak against the Los Angeles Dodgers (92-57) on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET, at Dodger Stadium. Jake Rogers is riding a three-game homer streak.
The probable pitchers are Caleb Ferguson (7-3) for the Dodgers and Miguel Diaz for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ferguson - LAD (7-3, 2.77 ERA) vs Diaz - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Odds|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Caleb Ferguson
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Ferguson (7-3) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, throwing one scoreless inning of relief without allowing a hit.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.77 and 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .262 in 62 games this season.
- He is looking for his 10th appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
Caleb Ferguson vs. Tigers
- The Tigers have scored 604 runs this season, which ranks 29th in MLB. They have 1193 hits, 25th in baseball, with 153 home runs (24th in the league).
- The Tigers have gone 0-for-3 in one inning this season against the left-hander.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miguel Diaz
- Diaz (0-0) gets the start for the Tigers, his second of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the right-hander tossed one scoreless inning against the Los Angeles Angels while surrendering one hit.
- In seven games this season, he has compiled a .00 ERA and averages 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .130 against him.
- He is looking to keep a streak of seven games without surrendering an earned run intact.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.