Dodgers vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Los Angeles Dodgers (92-57) will go head to head against the Detroit Tigers (70-80) at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday, September 19 at 10:10 PM ET. Currently sitting at 198 hits, Freddie Freeman will be looking to record his 200th hit of the year.
Oddsmakers list the Dodgers as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers +200 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup.
Dodgers vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Caleb Ferguson - LAD (7-3, 2.77 ERA) vs Miguel Diaz - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Dodgers and Tigers matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Dodgers (-250) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $14.00 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Freddie Freeman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have won 76 out of the 121 games, or 62.8%, in which they've been favored.
- The Dodgers have gone 15-5 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Los Angeles has a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Dodgers went 5-3 across the eight games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Tigers have won in 46, or 40.7%, of the 113 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Tigers have been victorious two times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have been underdogs twice in the last 10 games and lost both contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Dodgers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+550||2nd||1st|
|Win NL West||-10000||-||1st|
Think the Dodgers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Los Angeles and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.