Chargers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Los Angeles Chargers have +3000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 19.
Watch the Chargers this season on Fubo!
Chargers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +450
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chargers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles put together an 11-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Chargers games.
- From an offensive standpoint, Los Angeles ranked ninth in the NFL with 359.3 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 20th in total defense (346.1 yards allowed per contest).
- Last season the Chargers were 5-3 at home and 5-4 on the road.
- When underdogs, Los Angeles picked up only one victory (1-5) versus its 7-2 record when favored.
- The Chargers were 7-5 in the AFC, including 2-4 in the AFC West.
Chargers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Justin Herbert passed for 4,739 yards (278.8 per game), with 25 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.2%.
- On the ground, Austin Ekeler scored 13 touchdowns and picked up 915 yards (53.8 per game).
- In the passing game, Ekeler scored five touchdowns, with 107 receptions for 722 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, Mike Williams scored four TDs, catching 63 balls for 895 yards (68.8 per game).
- Keenan Allen had 66 receptions for 752 yards (75.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 10 games.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Eric Kendricks amassed 137 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and one sack in 17 games for the Vikings last year.
Bet on Chargers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chargers Player Futures
|Mike Williams Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Quentin Johnston Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Justin Herbert MVP Odds|
2023-24 Chargers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Dolphins||L 36-34||+1400|
|2||September 17||@ Titans||L 27-24||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|9||November 6||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|13||December 3||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|15||December 14||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Broncos||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.