Dodgers vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
Mookie Betts will lead the charge for the Los Angeles Dodgers (91-57) on Monday, September 18, when they clash with Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (70-79) at Dodger Stadium at 10:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are -190 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Tigers (+155). The total is 8 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds to go under).
Dodgers vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lance Lynn - LAD (11-11, 5.94 ERA) vs Eduardo Rodriguez - DET (11-8, 3.32 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to wager on the Dodgers' matchup against the Tigers but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Dodgers (-190) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Dodgers to defeat the Tigers with those odds, and the Dodgers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.26.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Freddie Freeman hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have won 75 out of the 120 games, or 62.5%, in which they've been favored.
- The Dodgers have gone 24-13 (winning 64.9% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers were the moneyline favorite for eight of their last 10 games, and they went 5-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Tigers have come away with 46 wins in the 112 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Tigers have been victorious 13 times in 30 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have been underdogs twice in the last 10 games and split those matchups 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Dodgers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||2nd||1st|
|Win NL West||-10000||-||1st|
Think the Dodgers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Los Angeles and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.