Rams vs. 49ers Injury Report — Week 2
The Los Angeles Rams' (1-0) injury report heading into their game against the San Francisco 49ers (1-0) currently features two players on it. The matchup kicks at 4:05 PM on Sunday, September 17 from SoFi Stadium.
The Rams' most recent game finished in a 30-13 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
The 49ers played the Pittsburgh Steelers in their most recent outing, winning 30-7.
Los Angeles Rams Injury Report Today
|Joseph Noteboom||OT||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Ahkello Witherspoon||DB||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
San Francisco 49ers Injury Report Today
|Dre Greenlaw||LB||Groin||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|George Kittle||TE||Groin||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
Rams vs. 49ers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the 49ers or the Rams with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rams Season Insights (2022)
- The Rams were a bottom-five offense last season, ranking worst with 280.5 yards per contest. On defense, they ranked 19th in the NFL (341.1 yards allowed per game).
- Los Angeles put up 18.1 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 26th in the NFL. On defense, it ranked 21st, allowing 22.6 points per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Rams ranked 27th in the NFL with 182.8 passing yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 21st in passing yards allowed per contest (226).
- Los Angeles totaled 97.7 rushing yards per game on offense (27th in the NFL) last season, and it ranked 13th on the other side of the ball with 115.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With 22 forced turnovers (17th in NFL) against 23 turnovers committed (17th in NFL), the Rams (-1) owned the 16th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season.
Rams vs. 49ers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: 49ers (-7)
- Moneyline: 49ers (-350), Rams (+260)
- Total: 45 points
Sign up to live bet on the 49ers-Rams matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.