Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 17 the Los Angeles Rams' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +10000.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +850
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles covered six times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- Last season, six Rams games went over the point total.
- Los Angeles ranked worst in total offense (280.5 yards per game) last season, but it played slightly better on defense, ranking 19th with 341.1 yards allowed per contest.
- Last season the Rams won just one game away from home and had a 4-5 record at home.
- Los Angeles got three wins as the favorite in six games last season, and was victorious twice (in 11 opportunities) as an underdog.
- The Rams were 3-9 in the NFC, including 1-5 in the NFC West.
Rams Impact Players
- Cam Akers rushed for 786 yards (52.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games last year.
- In nine games, Matthew Stafford threw for 2,087 yards (231.9 per game), with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.0%.
- On the ground, Stafford scored one touchdown and accumulated 9 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, Tyler Higbee scored three TDs, hauling in 72 balls for 620 yards (38.8 per game).
- In 16 games played with the Ravens, Demarcus Robinson had 48 receptions for 458 yards (28.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- John Johnson posted one interception to go with 96 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 17 games last year for the Browns.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
|Cooper Kupp MVP Odds|
|Matthew Stafford MVP Odds|
|Tyler Higbee Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Aaron Donald Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Cam Akers Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Zach Evans Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+5000|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+700|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.