Raiders vs. Bills Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
According to our computer model, the Buffalo Bills will beat the Las Vegas Raiders when they meet at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 17 (at 1:00 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available below.
The Bills owned the sixth-ranked defense last year (319.1 yards allowed per game), and they were better offensively, ranking second-best with 397.6 yards per game. The Raiders owned the 12th-ranked offense last year (352.5 yards per game), and they were less effective on defense, ranking fifth-worst with 365.6 yards allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Raiders vs. Bills Predictions and Picks
|Bills (-7.5)||Under (46.5)||Bills 23, Raiders 13|
Place your bets on the Bills-Raiders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Raiders Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Raiders have a 25.6% chance to win.
- Las Vegas went 8-9-0 ATS last year.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when an underdog by 7.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last year, nine Las Vegas games hit the over.
- Games involving the Raiders last year averaged 46.4 points per game, a 0.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Bills Betting Info
- The Bills have a 78.9% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Buffalo went 7-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Bills were favored by 7.5 points or more 10 times last season, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Buffalo games.
- The point total average for Bills games last season was 47.7, 1.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Raiders vs. Bills 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.