Dodgers vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's contest features the Seattle Mariners (81-67) and the Los Angeles Dodgers (90-57) clashing at T-Mobile Park in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 5-3 victory for the Mariners according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET on September 17.
The Mariners will look to Logan Gilbert (13-5) against the Dodgers and Shelby Miller (1-0).
Dodgers vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Mariners 5, Dodgers 4.
Total Prediction for Dodgers vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Dodgers Performance Insights
- The Dodgers are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on seven occasions.
- The Dodgers' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their previous 10 games (two of those contests had runlines set by bookmakers).
- The Dodgers have been underdogs in 22 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (50%) in those contests.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +145 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 40.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Los Angeles is the second-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.7 runs per game (832 total).
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 4.20 ERA this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||Padres||L 11-8||Gavin Stone vs Pedro Avila|
|September 12||Padres||W 11-2||Lance Lynn vs Michael Wacha|
|September 13||Padres||L 6-1||Ryan Pepiot vs Blake Snell|
|September 15||@ Mariners||W 6-3||Bobby Miller vs George Kirby|
|September 16||@ Mariners||W 6-2||Clayton Kershaw vs Bryce Miller|
|September 17||@ Mariners||-||Shelby Miller vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 18||Tigers||-||Emmet Sheehan vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|September 19||Tigers||-||Lance Lynn vs Reese Olson|
|September 20||Tigers||-||Ryan Pepiot vs Tarik Skubal|
|September 21||Giants||-||Bobby Miller vs Keaton Winn|
|September 22||Giants||-||Clayton Kershaw vs Sean Manaea|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.