Chargers vs. Titans Injury Report — Week 2
The Los Angeles Chargers' (0-1) injury report heading into their matchup with the Tennessee Titans (0-1) currently features five players. The matchup begins at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 17 from Nissan Stadium.
In their last game, the Chargers lost 36-34 to the Miami Dolphins.
The Titans' last game was a 16-15 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Los Angeles Chargers Injury Report Today
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Hamstring||Out|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Tennessee Titans Injury Report Today
|Treylon Burks||WR||Nir - personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Dillon Radunz||OL||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tre Avery||CB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Teair Tart||DT||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Tyjae Spears||RB||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
Chargers vs. Titans Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chargers or the Titans with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chargers Season Insights (2022)
- On offense, the Chargers ranked ninth in the NFL with 359.3 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 20th in total defense (346.1 yards allowed per contest).
- Los Angeles totaled 23 points per game offensively last season (13th in NFL), and it allowed 22.6 points per game (21st) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Chargers had the seventh-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards last season (200.4 allowed per game), and they were better offensively, ranking third-best with 269.6 passing yards per game.
- With 89.6 offensive rushing yards per game (third-worst) and 145.8 rushing yards allowed per game on defense (fifth-worst), Los Angeles was outplayed on both sides of the ball in the running game last season.
- The Chargers owned the seventh-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at +5, forcing 24 turnovers (11th in NFL) while turning it over 19 times (fifth in NFL).
Chargers vs. Titans Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chargers (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Chargers (-145), Titans (+120)
- Total: 45.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.