Chargers vs. Titans Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
The Los Angeles Chargers will face the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET. Our computer model projects the Chargers will win -- see below for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Chargers ranked ninth in total offense (359.3 yards per game) and 20th in total defense (346.1 yards allowed per game) last season. While the Titans' defense ranked 13th with 21.1 points allowed per game last season, they were less successful on offense, ranking fifth-worst (17.5 points per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chargers vs. Titans Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Chargers by 2.5)||Over (45.5)||Chargers 26, Titans 24|
Place your bets on the Chargers-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chargers Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 59.2%.
- Los Angeles compiled an 11-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Chargers were 5-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Last season, seven Los Angeles games hit the over.
- The over/under in this matchup is 45.5 points, 2.1 fewer than the average total in last season's Chargers contests.
Titans Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Titans.
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs last year, the Titans had an ATS record of 4-2.
- A total of five of Tennessee games last year went over the point total.
- The over/under for this game is 3.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Titans games last season (42.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chargers vs. Titans 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.