Hawaii vs. Oregon: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-2) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the No. 13 Oregon Ducks (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 38.5-point underdog. The total for this game has been set at 68.5 points.
Oregon ranks 49th in scoring defense this season (18.5 points allowed per game), but has been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the FBS with 59.5 points per game. Hawaii ranks 77th in the FBS with 27.7 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 103rd with 30.7 points given up per contest on defense.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Hawaii vs. Oregon Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Hawaii vs. Oregon? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MWC Betting Trends
Hawaii Betting Records & Stats
Hawaii Stats Leaders
- In 13 games last year, Dedrick Parson ran for 830 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns while averaging 4.4 yards per carry.
- Parson made a difference in the passing attack too, reeling in 30 balls on 36 targets for 171 yards and one touchdown.
- Brayden Schager hit the gridiron for 13 games last season, and tallied 2,348 passing yards, 13 touchdowns, 10 interceptions and a 55.3% completion percentage.
- Tylan Hines ran for 634 rushing yards (48.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns while averaging 7.6 yards per carry.
- Zion Bowens was targeted 70 times leading to 35 receptions, 494 yards and four touchdowns in 13 games.
- Penei Pavihi played in 13 games, compiling two sacks to go with two TFL, 49 tackles, and one interception.
- With two interceptions to go with 37 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and three passes defended in 13 games, Peter Manuma was a significant contributor on defense last year.
- Logan Taylor helped on defense with one interception to go along with 40 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in 13 games.
- Malik Hausman collected one TFL, 30 tackles, and three interceptions in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.