Dodgers vs. Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
Max Muncy is just one RBI away from his 100th of the campaign as his Los Angeles Dodgers (89-57) prep for the Seattle Mariners (81-66) on Saturday at 9:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Clayton Kershaw (12-4) to the mound, while Bryce Miller (8-5) will take the ball for the Mariners.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Mariners Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Miller - SEA (8-5, 4.05 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Mariners|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Odds|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Kershaw (12-4) for his 22nd start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, Sept. 5, when he tossed five innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 35-year-old has pitched in 21 games this season with a 2.61 ERA and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .212.
- In 21 starts this season, he's earned 11 quality starts.
- Kershaw has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 21 appearances and finished five of them without allowing an earned run.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Miller
- Miller makes the start for the Mariners, his 23rd of the season. He is 8-5 with a 4.05 ERA and 109 strikeouts in 117 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander went five innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season. Opposing batters have a .243 batting average against him.
- Miller has nine quality starts under his belt this year.
- Miller will try to continue a four-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.3 frames per appearance).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 22 outings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.