Dodgers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Seattle Mariners (81-66) will go head to head against the Los Angeles Dodgers (89-57) at T-Mobile Park on Saturday, September 16 at 9:40 PM ET. Currently stuck at 99 RBI, Julio Rodriguez will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The Dodgers are the favorite in this one, at -145, while the underdog Mariners have +120 odds to win. An 8-run over/under has been listed for the contest.
Dodgers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Clayton Kershaw - LAD (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Bryce Miller - SEA (8-5, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Dodgers and Mariners game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Dodgers (-145) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.90 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Freddie Freeman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Mariners|
Dodgers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 119 games this season and won 74 (62.2%) of those contests.
- The Dodgers have gone 54-30 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter (64.3% winning percentage).
- Los Angeles has a 59.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Dodgers were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and they went 4-5 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Mariners have been victorious in 20, or 48.8%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Mariners have come away with a win seven times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have been underdogs twice in the last 10 games and lost both contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Seattle and its opponents are 7-2-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Dodgers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||2nd||1st|
|Win NL West||-10000||-||1st|
Think the Dodgers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Los Angeles and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.