Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Maryland vs. Virginia Game – Friday, September 15
It'll be the Maryland Terrapins (2-0) versus the Virginia Cavaliers (0-2) in college football play at SECU Stadium in College Park, Maryland. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Maryland vs. Virginia? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Maryland vs. Virginia?
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Maryland 35, Virginia 27
- Maryland has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Terrapins have played as a moneyline favorite of -650 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Virginia has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cavaliers have played as an underdog of +450 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Terrapins have an implied moneyline win probability of 86.7% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this year Maryland is winless versus the spread.
- The Terrapins have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 14.5 points or more.
- Entering play this week, Virginia has one victory against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have yet to cover the spread this year when underdogs by 14.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Maryland vs. Virginia matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47.5)
- The point total for the contest of 47.5 is 14.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Maryland (38 points per game) and Virginia (24 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||52.5||52.5|
|Implied Total AVG||42.5||42.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||47.5||39.5||55.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32.5||23||42|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.