How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Mariners Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers take the field on Friday at T-Mobile Park against George Kirby, who is the named starter for the Seattle Mariners. First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Dodgers vs. Mariners Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Odds|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Prediction|
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers have hit 227 homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- Los Angeles ranks second in the majors with a .459 team slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers' .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Los Angeles is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking second with 820 total runs this season.
- The Dodgers have an OBP of .343 this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Dodgers rank 13th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.5 whiffs per contest.
- Los Angeles averages the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the majors this season.
- Los Angeles has the 16th-ranked ERA (4.24) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.224 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bobby Miller (9-3) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed six hits in seven innings against the Washington Nationals.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 18 starts this season.
- Miller will look to pitch five or more innings for the seventh start in a row.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 18 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Nationals||L 7-6||Away||Bobby Miller||Jake Irvin|
|9/10/2023||Nationals||W 7-3||Away||Ryan Yarbrough||Trevor Williams|
|9/11/2023||Padres||L 11-8||Home||Gavin Stone||Pedro Avila|
|9/12/2023||Padres||W 11-2||Home||Lance Lynn||Michael Wacha|
|9/13/2023||Padres||L 6-1||Home||Ryan Pepiot||Blake Snell|
|9/15/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Bobby Miller||George Kirby|
|9/16/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Bryce Miller|
|9/17/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Emmet Sheehan||Logan Gilbert|
|9/18/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Emmet Sheehan||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/19/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Reese Olson|
|9/20/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Ryan Pepiot||Tarik Skubal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.