Rams Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +10000 as of September 13, the Los Angeles Rams aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Rams this season on Fubo!
Rams Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +850
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Rams to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Los Angeles Betting Insights
- Los Angeles went 6-10-1 ATS last season.
- Last season, six Rams games hit the over.
- Los Angeles ranked worst in total offense (280.5 yards per game) last season, but it played slightly better on defense, ranking 19th with 341.1 yards allowed per game.
- Last season the Rams won just one game on the road and had a 4-5 record at home.
- When the underdog, Los Angeles had just two wins (2-9) a year ago, but when favored finished 3-3.
- The Rams won only once in the NFC West (1-5), and they went 3-9 in the NFC overall.
Rams Impact Players
- In 15 games last year, Cam Akers ran for 786 yards (52.4 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Matthew Stafford passed for 2,087 yards (231.9 per game), completing 68.0% of his throws, with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions in nine games.
- Also, Stafford ran for 9 yards and one TD.
- In 16 games a season ago, Tyler Higbee had 72 receptions for 620 yards (38.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In 16 games played for the Ravens, Demarcus Robinson had 48 receptions for 458 yards (28.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- John Johnson totaled one interception to go with 96 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 17 games last year for the Browns.
Bet on Rams to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rams Player Futures
|Cooper Kupp MVP Odds|
|Matthew Stafford MVP Odds|
|Tyler Higbee Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Aaron Donald Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Cam Akers Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Zach Evans Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Rams NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Seahawks||W 30-13||+5000|
|3||September 25||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|4||October 1||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|9||November 5||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|12||November 26||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|17||December 31||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ 49ers||-||+700|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:16 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.