Raiders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000 as of September 13, the Las Vegas Raiders aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Raiders this season on Fubo!
Raiders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Raiders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Las Vegas Betting Insights
- Las Vegas covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Raiders games.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranked fifth-worst in the (365.6 yards allowed per game) last season, Las Vegas had more success offensively, ranking 12th in the by totaling 352.5 yards per game.
- At home last year, the Raiders were 4-4. On the road, they won only twice.
- Las Vegas won two games as the underdog (2-5) and went 4-6 as the favorite last season.
- In the AFC West the Raiders were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Raiders Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Josh Jacobs rushed for 1,653 yards (97.2 per game) and 12 touchdowns.
- Jacobs also had 53 catches for 400 yards and zero TDs.
- In the passing game, Davante Adams scored 14 TDs, catching 100 balls for 1,516 yards (89.2 per game).
- In 11 games for the 49ers a season ago, Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 2,437 yards (221.5 per game), with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 67.2%.
- In 14 games played for the Patriots, Jakobi Meyers had 67 receptions for 804 yards (57.4 per game) and six touchdowns.
- As a key defensive contributor, Maxx Crosby amassed 88 tackles, 22.0 TFL, and 12.5 sacks in 17 games last year.
Bet on Raiders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Raiders Player Futures
2023-24 Raiders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Broncos||W 17-16||+8000|
|2||September 17||@ Bills||-||+900|
|4||October 1||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|7||October 22||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|8||October 30||@ Lions||-||+1800|
|11||November 19||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|16||December 25||@ Chiefs||-||+650|
|17||December 31||@ Colts||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.