Dodgers vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Los Angeles Dodgers (88-56) and San Diego Padres (68-78) play on Wednesday at 10:10 PM ET at Dodger Stadium, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Ryan Pepiot (3-0) versus the Padres and Blake Snell (13-9).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Pepiot - LAD (3-0, 0.86 ERA) vs Snell - SD (13-9, 2.57 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Padres Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Padres|
|Dodgers vs Padres Odds|
|Dodgers vs Padres Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ryan Pepiot
- Pepiot heads to the mound for the Dodgers to make his third start of the season, seeking his fourth win.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Miami Marlins, throwing seven innings without allowing a run.
- He has an ERA of .86, an 8.5 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of .524 in four games this season.
- Pepiot has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has kept opponents from scoring an earned run in two straight appearances.
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Blake Snell
- Snell makes the start for the Padres, his 30th of the season. He is 13-9 with a 2.57 ERA and 209 strikeouts through 161 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Saturday against the Houston Astros, the lefty tossed six innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 2.57 ERA and 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings during 29 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .192 to his opponents.
- Snell is aiming to register his seventh quality start in a row in this game.
- Snell will try to last five or more innings for his 21st straight start. He's averaging 5.6 innings per outing.
- In 10 of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
- The 30-year-old ranks first in ERA (2.57), 31st in WHIP (1.255), and second in K/9 (11.7) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
Blake Snell vs. Dodgers
- He will face a Dodgers offense that ranks second in the league with 819 total runs scored while batting .259 as a squad. His opponent has a collective .461 slugging percentage (second in MLB play) and has hit a total of 226 home runs (second in the league).
- Snell has thrown 17 innings, giving up seven earned runs on nine hits while striking out 18 against the Dodgers this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.