Dodgers vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
When the Los Angeles Dodgers (88-56) take on the San Diego Padres (68-78) at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday, September 13 at 10:10 PM ET, Max Muncy will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Dodgers are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Padres have -105 odds to play spoiler. The over/under for the matchup has been set at 8 runs.
Dodgers vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan Pepiot - LAD (3-0, 0.86 ERA) vs Blake Snell - SD (13-9, 2.57 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Padres Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Dodgers and Padres matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Dodgers (-115), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Dodgers bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Freddie Freeman get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Padres Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Padres|
|Dodgers vs Padres Prediction|
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have been favored 118 times and won 74, or 62.7%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Dodgers have a 74-44 record (winning 62.7% of their games).
- Los Angeles has a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Dodgers have a 4-4 record across the eight games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Padres have been underdogs in 37 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (32.4%) in those contests.
- The Padres have a mark of 9-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Padres have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Diego and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Dodgers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||2nd||1st|
|Win NL West||-10000||-||1st|
Think the Dodgers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Los Angeles and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.