How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 12
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers hit the field against Ha-Seong Kim and the San Diego Padres on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET, in the second of a three-game series at Dodger Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Dodgers vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Padres Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Padres Odds|
|Dodgers vs Padres Prediction|
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers rank second in MLB play with 224 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- Los Angeles is second in baseball with a .460 slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers are ninth in the majors with a .258 batting average.
- Los Angeles scores the second-most runs in baseball (808 total, 5.7 per game).
- The Dodgers are second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .343.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.4 times per game to rank 13th in MLB.
- Los Angeles' pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles has the 15th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.25).
- Dodgers pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in the majors (1.228).
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lance Lynn makes the start for the Dodgers, his 29th of the season. He is 10-11 with a 6.09 ERA and 172 strikeouts in 159 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Miami Marlins, when the right-hander threw 4 2/3 innings, surrendering eight earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Lynn has 10 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Lynn has put up 23 starts this year in which he pitched five or more innings.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/7/2023||Marlins||W 10-0||Away||Ryan Pepiot||Braxton Garrett|
|9/8/2023||Nationals||W 8-5||Away||Emmet Sheehan||MacKenzie Gore|
|9/9/2023||Nationals||L 7-6||Away||Bobby Miller||Jake Irvin|
|9/10/2023||Nationals||W 7-3||Away||Ryan Yarbrough||Trevor Williams|
|9/11/2023||Padres||L 11-8||Home||Gavin Stone||Pedro Avila|
|9/12/2023||Padres||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Michael Wacha|
|9/13/2023||Padres||-||Home||Ryan Pepiot||Blake Snell|
|9/15/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Bobby Miller||George Kirby|
|9/16/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Bryce Miller|
|9/17/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Emmet Sheehan||Logan Gilbert|
|9/18/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Eduardo Rodríguez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.