Dodgers vs. Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 9
The Los Angeles Dodgers (36-27) and Philadelphia Phillies (30-32) square off on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Citizens Bank Park.
The probable pitchers are Victor Gonzalez (1-2) for the Dodgers and Ranger Suarez (1-2) for the Phillies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Phillies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: NBC 10
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gonzalez - LAD (1-2, 2.81 ERA) vs Suarez - PHI (1-2, 5.47 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Phillies|
|Dodgers vs Phillies Odds|
|Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Victor Gonzalez
- Gonzalez will make his first start of the season for the Dodgers.
- The 27-year-old lefty has pitched in relief 16 times already this year, but will make his first start.
- He has pitched in 16 games this season with an ERA of 2.81, a 3.5 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of .875.
Victor Gonzalez vs. Phillies
- The Phillies are batting .255 this season, 12th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .415 (12th in the league) with 67 home runs.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ranger Suárez
- Suarez (1-2) takes the mound first for the Phillies in his sixth start of the season. He has a 5.47 ERA in 24 2/3 innings pitched, with 20 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the left-hander threw seven innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing one earned run while surrendering eight hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.47, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings in five games this season. Opponents are batting .306 against him.
- Suarez is aiming to claim his third straight quality start in this game.
- Suarez will aim to last five or more innings for his fourth straight start. He's averaging 4.8 frames per outing.
- He has not had an outing so far in 2023 that he did not give up at least one earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.