Dodgers vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Cincinnati Reds (27-33) will look to Jake Fraley, currently on a two-game homer streak, against the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-25) at 7:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at Great American Ball Park.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Tony Gonsolin (3-1) to the mound, while Luke Weaver (1-2) will get the nod for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gonsolin - LAD (3-1, 1.77 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 5.36 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Reds|
|Dodgers vs Reds Odds|
|Dodgers vs Reds Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Gonsolin (3-1) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw six innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 1.77 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across seven games.
- He has two quality starts in seven chances this season.
- Gonsolin has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- The Reds will send Weaver (1-2) to make his ninth start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.36 ERA and 42 strikeouts over 43 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the righty went 5 2/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox, allowing three earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 5.36, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opposing hitters have a .284 batting average against him.
- Weaver is trying to pick up his second quality start of the year in this game.
- Weaver is trying for his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 innings per start.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.