How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
J.D. Martinez and the Los Angeles Dodgers will take on Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park in the first of a three-game series, on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Dodgers vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Reds Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Reds Odds|
|Dodgers vs Reds Prediction|
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers average 1.7 home runs per game to rank second in MLB play with 101 total home runs.
- Los Angeles is third in baseball with a .460 slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers have the 19th-ranked batting average in the league (.243).
- Los Angeles has the No. 3 offense in baseball, scoring 5.5 runs per game (331 total runs).
- The Dodgers are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 17 average in MLB.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Los Angeles' pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB.
- Los Angeles has a 4.46 team ERA that ranks 20th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers have the eighth-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.243).
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Tony Gonsolin makes the start for the Dodgers, his eighth of the season. He is 3-1 with a 1.77 ERA and 25 strikeouts through 35 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander threw six innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
- Gonsolin enters this game with two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Gonsolin will try to build on a six-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.0 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/30/2023||Nationals||W 9-3||Home||Tony Gonsolin||Jake Irvin|
|5/31/2023||Nationals||L 10-6||Home||Noah Syndergaard||Patrick Corbin|
|6/2/2023||Yankees||W 8-4||Home||Clayton Kershaw||Luis Severino|
|6/3/2023||Yankees||L 6-3||Home||Michael Grove||Gerrit Cole|
|6/4/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Bobby Miller||Domingo Germán|
|6/6/2023||Reds||-||Away||Tony Gonsolin||Luke Weaver|
|6/7/2023||Reds||-||Away||Noah Syndergaard||Brandon Williamson|
|6/8/2023||Reds||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Graham Ashcraft|
|6/10/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Bobby Miller||Ranger Suárez|
|6/11/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Julio Urías||Aaron Nola|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.