Max Muncy Player Prop Bets: Dodgers vs. Yankees - June 4
On Sunday, Max Muncy (.273 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 66 points below season-long percentage) and the Los Angeles Dodgers face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Domingo German. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-2) against the Yankees.
Max Muncy Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Domingo Germán
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +220)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +115)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -111)
Looking to place a prop bet on Max Muncy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Max Muncy At The Plate
- Muncy is hitting .208 with four doubles, 18 home runs and 35 walks.
- He ranks 151st in batting average, 70th in on base percentage, and 15th in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Muncy has picked up a hit in 27 of 53 games this season, with multiple hits nine times.
- Looking at the 53 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 14 of them (26.4%), and in 8.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Muncy has picked up an RBI in 43.4% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 15.1% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in five contests.
- In 52.8% of his games this season (28 of 53), he has scored, and in nine of those games (17.0%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Max Muncy Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (46.2%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (15.4%)|
|16 (59.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (46.2%)|
|6 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (30.8%)|
|10 (37.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (50.0%)|
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The Yankees pitching staff is seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Yankees have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.71).
- The Yankees rank 14th in baseball in home runs surrendered (65 total, 1.1 per game).
- German makes the start for the Yankees, his 11th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.98 ERA and 53 strikeouts through 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Seattle Mariners, when he threw 6 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 10 games this season, the 30-year-old has put up a 3.98 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .179 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.